Monday 25 February 2013

Hey there, Monday!

This week my obsession with Pintrest was renewed,(it comes in waves really) when I came across a Pintrest Challenge posted on one of the blogs I follow. I immediately wanted to join in, a different time and place maybe I will, but for now I'll just have to follow these lovely ladies and see how they do over their 6 week challenge.


Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge

Every once in a while (especially lately) I'm in need of a boost, a little reminder of how awesome I am.*  Have you heard about a reverse bucket list? This list looks back at things that you have already accomplished, makes you take a moment to reflect and remind yourself of your awesomeness...and we can always do with some of that. Along these lines I read a beautiful article about the many forms of "self-care", a good reminder that we can do more for others when we take the time to care for ourselves. It's a long read, but worth it.



Fun travels!

*You're awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...