Sunday 5 May 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This week I forgot to take pictures, but rather than skip another hunt, I've pulled from the files (not too far back) for this weeks prompts.


Background

My current background aka wallpaper on my phone.

Spotted or Dots
Umbrella's doting the sky near Borough Market.


Weather

On this particular day, the sun was out and I had on my cool shades. FYI this is my gangsta sun in my eyes face.


Motion


The motion of time...sorry, I tried.



Sweet

Union Jack made of M&Ms from the M&M store in Leicester Square.


If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.

This weeks prompts are:

  1. Perspective
  2. Golden
  3. Bloom
  4. Dark
  5. Local


Fun travels!




The rules are simple:



  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!





3 comments:

  1. I love your umbrellas! I bet that is quite the sight to see. I also think the M&M's are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool art with the M&Ms - I would have a hard time resisting eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some serious use of m&m's. Love it. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...