Tuesday 12 November 2013

#LDNBloggers Tea: "Bloggers are great people"


As I told you on Friday I attended a blogger's afternoon tea organized by the darling Selena of Oh, the places we will go! and held at the fancy Radison Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel. They fed us well.

It was my first ever time attending any kind of blogger event and it made me feel like a real blogger, like there are really LIVE people out there who occasionally take the time to actually read the words I string together in an attempt at humour and entertainment. As an only child much of what I do is to amuse myself, (I've spent years at this and I've become my best audience), and this blog was just another way to entertain ME while I traveled, along with keeping a journal of sorts of my time and finding an easy way to keep in touch with Mama Bear and Big Willie Styles (HI parents!).

This afternoon was a great event and I meet so many interesting and clever women bloggers offline, we enjoyed tea, scrumptious food and a lovely chat. I talked to at least 5 new people. That's 5 out of 20! Not so bad for a girl that struggles with stranger danger and social situations.


Typical bloggers photographing 





The fab ladies that attended can be found at:


Gina from Sweet Serenity
Mandy from Emm in London

Erin from Erin Out and About 


Sarah from The Wanderblogger

Bonnie from A Compass Rose

Tina from Girl Meets Globe

Jacintha from Urban Pixxels
Anna from Eat, See, Do 
Janelle from The Halfpenny Diaries
Kara from Pen Plus Passport
Shobha from NYLon Living
Annie at Sew Graceful
Melanie from Melanie Fontaine
Samantha from To the Days Like This


I had a great time! And Selena said that she's thinking of making this a quarterly event, I can't wait til the next one.



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

8 comments:

  1. So right, it was a such a great event. So blessed Selena was able to put this all together. Hope we can all get together again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad that you were there!! Was comforting to look over & see your sweet smiling face. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time, you did a great job!

      Delete
  3. Hopefully we can chat next time!! Great to briefly meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fab afternoon wasn't it - I think we were down opposite ends of the table :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great afternoon and was lovely chatting to you briefly! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I did not take great pics (all fuzzy!) :( Love the one of the cupcakes! Always so nice to see you. x

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...