Monday 19 September 2016

Monday Musings

A friend once told me that the best part of travelling was the day leaving for a trip. Not arriving, not being there on holiday, the day you leave. He told me it was because at that point you have the whole trip still stretched out ahead of you, therefore it's the best part of the holiday. From there on out, you're only counting down to the sad end and the flight home again.

It seems a tad pessimistic viewpoint though, but I see where he's coming from. Its just never occurred to me to look at it quite that way.

What about you, would you agree with this sentiment?



Since I'm off gallivanting through South America, the usual 'Hey there, Monday!' is on hiatus. Ironically, I have no time to troll the net for lovely time wasters and Internet reads.


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...