Monday 26 September 2016

Monday Musings

Train travel is my favourite type of transportation.

More so than buses or planes or even cars. I find it civilized, glamorous and relaxed. It gets you to your destination fast without the great heights, there's a toilet on board for those in need and it has a mini sense of adventure attached to it for me.

From my train seat, I get a glimpse into the backyards of people's houses  and see town centres over level crossings. From my train seat, I pass through countrysides and enter into cities with their concrete and glass jungle looming over me. I wish I could take the train everywhere.

What's your favourite form of transportation?



Since I'm off gallivanting through South America, the usual 'Hey there, Monday!' is on hiatus. Ironically, I have no time to troll the net for lovely time wasters and Internet reads.


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...