Monday 31 July 2017

Hey There, Monday!


Did you notice? I took last week off. Not intentionally, but the time got away from me and I thought instead of stressing about posting something, I'm just going to not do it and instead take some self care time. I finished a book, drank ciders, met new people, and spent some time with the #Bettydog. Back in January I dedicated 2017 to my passion and that includes doing some of the little things that make me happy. I sometimes forget about them when I'm focused on the bigger things. But I'm back to it this week. YAY! for fresh starts on Mondays!

Recreating celebrity photos. She is my spirit animal.










Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

1 comment:

  1. OMG The instagrams of recreation by Celeste Barbar had me laughing so loud in my car by myself. I had tears rolling down they were such gems!

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...