Monday 7 August 2017

Hey There, Monday!

Long weekends! Woohooo! Holiday Mondays are the best kind of Mondays. Who's with me?

Happy Monday!

Socially awkward comics for the socially awkward

Works of art made super relateable

Orthodox Jewish modesty fashion going high fashion. Interesting article

Things no body tells you about the Diva Cup (other menstrual cups are available.)

A twitter take over has never been so charming

When a monkey sues a man

Find someone who knows love isn't a fantasy 

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...